08-21-09

I borrowed Corey’s vacuum and gave the bus a good cleaning. My little Dirt Devil does okay, but there were remnants of six states and several geographical regions ground into the carpet and furniture.
We rode our bikes to the beach west of home, and then walked around exploring. I found a few agates…I think. They are all very small, almost too small. I put them in my pocket and hope I find them later.
I received a package from my mom at the post office. General Delivery is great. I can get mail at any Post Office in the country.
It was another hot and windy afternoon. I watered the plants at the RV park and picked up another round of cigarette butts left by my old neighbors. I had picked up their yard, then the butts they had flicked in every direction from their yard, now I found that there were butts everywhere by where they parked their car on the street. Another fifty or so and maybe the dirt will just be dirt again. It’s so nice that they’re gone and not adding to the problem any more.
The first pre-season Vikings game, with Favre too, was at 4:30 Pacific Time. It was early in the day, plus it’s not on TV here. Corey can get the radio broadcast over the internet, so we listened to that. I imagined it would be weird with Favre as a Viking, but it was more odd and confusing than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment